Homeland Ruby China 新版 iPhone 客户端已上架 App Store，欢迎各位下载试用
OpenSource & Free & No Ad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruby-china-she-qu-kai-yuan/id789643801?ls=1&mt=8
年前提交的版本被拒绝了。原因是 app 中的酷站导航有《两个人》，苹果怀疑跟色情有关系。靠！看了网站明显也没有嘛，咋整呢。下附苹果绝句理由，如果还不行的话，我要人为过滤掉《两个人》重新提交 app。
Hello and thank you for your response.
Upon re-review of your app, we found that the 2.25 rejection was invalid. However, 18.2 rejection is still valid, and needs to be resolved.
We found your app enables the display of user-generated content which may become sexually explicit. Therefore we ask that you put the following precautions in place, to ensure your app remains in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.
- Use Moderators to flag and remove inappropriate content
- Require that your users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must be clear that there's no tolerance for objectionable content
- Users need a way to flag or report objectionable content and users generating this content
- Developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Developer needs a method for ejecting users who violate the terms of the EULA
URI uri = URI.create("ws://ruby-china.org:8080/faye"); String channel = String.format("/notifications_count/%s", UserUtils.getUserTempToken()); mClient = new FayeClient(null, uri, channel); mClient.setFayeListener(this); mClient.connectToServer(null);