招聘 [德国 柏林] 招募 Elixir/Ruby developer，提供带家庭 relocation 支持
我不是 HR ，然而我们需要找尽量多的申请者。所以我想着在这也发个广告。对在全职工作里使用 Elixir 和 functional programming 感兴趣的话可以了解看看。几个要点：
- 我们新的项目 90% 以上都是纯 Elixir 和 Vue。Legacy projects 有一些 Ruby 和 Ember。
- 30 天（6 周）年假。
- 母公司是大型德国企业。一周 38.5 小时工作时间，绝不加班。
- 工作全英语。不需要任何德语知识。在柏林可以全英文生活。有的 developer 搬来三年多也没怎么学德语。但公司提供免费德语课程。
我们还招 QA, DevOps, Hybris Developer, Scrum Master, Product Manager 等职位。然而我不是那些团队的，不太熟。感兴趣或有认识的人也可推荐他们来我们的招聘网站看看。
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Together with its 8.700 employees and based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain. In order to master this challenge, kloeckner.i was founded in 2014 as a Digital Center of Competence in Berlin.
Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly. We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market. Kloeckner.i offers you an extremely exciting mixture of a start-up and corporate atmosphere with compelling and dynamic teams right in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene. Together we digitalize the steel industry and you will actively contribute to the success of kloeckner.i!
As a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) you will be working within a very international team of about 30 engaged engineering peers.
About the role
- We are building products for customers of Kloeckner as well as solving internal digitalization challenges
- Together with your cross-functional team colleagues you are looking into complex and challenging problems within the steel and metals industry
- We use a mix of Scrum, Kanban and common sense
- You work together with your team and ensure high quality (via code reviews and merge requests)
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and validate their usage within our exisitng tech stack
- You identify with our tech team values of Pragmatism, Teamwork, Playfulness and Trust
Technologies and platforms we currently use
- Ruby (+ Rails), Elixir (+ Phoenix)
- Tools: Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, CI/CD
- Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Interfaces: JSONAPI, GraphQL, RESTful APIs
- Elasticsearch, Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- You have working experience in developing complex platforms using Ruby/Elixir
- You are willing to learn Ruby/Elixir or already know both languages
- You have a hands-on mentality (while respecting our agile development methods), and you love sharing your knowledge and learnings with your team members
- You have a pragmatic approach. Your analytical skills help you to distinguish the essential from the non-essential, so you can focus on what truly matters for our customers
- You are willing to contribute to an enjoyable and outstanding engineering culture at kloeckner.i
- Our company language is English and you also should be able to understand and translate business requirements
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- A start-up culture with a great team spirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- Vacation entitlement of 30 days per year
- Subsidy for BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Shopping, etc.
- Support for finding a Kita place thanks to our cooperation with Fröbel and Ina.Kindergarten
- Various attractive retirement provision schemes and concessional supplementary health insurance
- 20% time to work on internal projects, ideas and self-improvement
- Individual training possibilities
- A very modern development environment, with a culture of quality and efficiency
- Challenging assignments and interesting problems to solve
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Regular company events
Sounds good? Send us your application online (you do not need to include a cover letter or have your picture in your CV), and we'll get back to you soon.