招聘 [Remote] [30000 RMB - 70000 RMB/month] 高级 Ruby 工程师
我们是一个位于旧金山硅谷的高速成长 Startup。我们的产品帮助企业销售团队更加有效的进行销售。我们于 2016 年毕业于美国最著名的孵化器 Y-Combinator, 并且与过去三年内获得累计九百万美元的种子，A 轮投资。这里是一篇关于我们的在TechCrunch上报道。这里是一篇关于我们的在36 氪上的报道。我们的投资人包括一些硅谷和中国最具影响力的创投：真格基金，SV Angel, Nexus Venture Partners 等等。
- CEO：Jim Benton, 著名销售软件 ClearSlide 创始人。ClearSlide 共计前后获得一亿美元投资，并于 2017 年售与 Corel Inc.
- CTO：Ray Li, 哈佛大学计算机，经济专业
- COO: Tim Zheng, MIT 计算机专业
- 30000 RMB - 70000 RMB/月
- 至少 1-2 年的 Ruby 经验
- 熟练掌握数据库 modelling，(SQL, NoSQL OK); 有 MongoDB, ElasticSearch 经验的人优先。
- 有编写 Restful 服务经验者优先，但不是必须
- 熟练掌握 object oriented design
- Proficiency in English
About the company
We are a small, fast-growing, and highly profitable company in San Francisco building the next-gen all-in-one sales acceleration platform. This is our website. We graduated from Y-Combinator in 2016 and raised over $9 million. Here is a TechCrunch article about us, and here is a 36Kr article about us. We are funded by top investors in the U.S. and China, including SV Angel, ZhenFund (真格基金), and Nexus Venture Capital.
Our product helps sales teams discover new sales opportunities, schedule automated emails and phone calls, and automate their sales process.
About the Team
- CEO：Jim Benton, Ex-Cofounder of ClearSlide, a Sales Engagement platform that raised over $100M from top VCs and sold to Corel Inc.
- CTO：Ray Li, B.A. from Harvard College
- COO: Tim Zheng, B.A. from MIT
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-driven value centric individuals. Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company.
Anywhere in China
Examples of work that Software Engineers do at Apollo:
- Build a phone call system that allows users to make phone calls on the platform and track their phone call history. Apply NLP on the recording to help our customer analyze their phone calls and improve performance.
- Scrape news from more than 1000+ sources every day. Apply NLP to categorize the news, and alert users based on their preference.
- Design, build, and scale complex and highly customizable analytics engines to help clients track success metrics while using our platform.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years post-college experience in backend development
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in Ruby
- Experience with database modeling (SQL, NoSQL OK); preference given to people with MongoDB, ElasticSearch experience
- Experience with web scraping a plus but not required
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with using and designing RESTful services
- A creative and innovative problem solver & previous experience working in an agile, startup environment.
- Taking ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct
- Fluent in English
- Please send an email of your resume to email@example.com