我是上海迪睿信息咨询有限公司（DSI）广州分部的猎头 Hebe，论坛 id hebe_he。
我司专门给 IT,互联网行业的公司提供优质候选人，同时为候选人提供更好的工作机会。 这次提供的机会是来自思博伦的 Avalanche 产品线方向软件开发 leader 的机会。
- Work with our User Experience team to deliver user interface design and handle all phases of the development process starting from UI prototyping and final layout to implementation, unit testing, integration testing and bug fixing.
- The candidate should have exposure to/interest in visual design/layout/information architecture, rapid prototyping. Emphasis is placed on usability factors of UI design and quality of code.
- Diagnose and correct product defects
- Facilitate supervisor to recruit and mentor new hires.
- Provide strong support to supervisor on daily project management, and act as the communication bridge between local team and US team.
- Provide technical guidance and motivation to other team members.
- Create innovative solutions for complicated issues. Come up with the creative ideas to help improve the product quality and development process.
- Mentor other team members.
- Evaluate user interface technologies that can improve the user experience, speed up development efforts or improve overall code quality.
- Good team player. Take initiative in daily work. Fast learner.
- A BS or MS degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required with a minimum of 6 years of related/applicable experience in either Java or Ruby on Rails and similar server-side frameworks.（备注：本科，6 年相关工作经验必须，但 Ruby 可以只要求 1 年以上就可以，当然越资深越好）
- Strong technical leadership. Hands-on experience in leading projects to implement feature and requirements that includes requirements analysis/definition, planning, design, defect tracking, unit testing and delivery.
- Strong passion for developing cutting-edge user interfaces and data visualization.
- Be familiar with XML.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Good time management ability.
- Excellent communication skill to express clearly, understandably and efficiently.
- Excellent English communication ability , both in written and spoken. Proficient in reading English technical documents, such as protocol spec and design documents. Proficient in writing technical materials (emails & documents…) in English.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, especially CouchDB desired.
- Experience with Rails 3 considered a strong plus.
- Experience working in an Agile War Room-style User Interface development environment.
- Previous experience with Test Driven Development where unit tests are integrated from the earliest stages of the development cycle; familiarity with Scrum and Agile Software Development methodologies strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with user interface development for load testing tools considered a strong plus.
- Experience with DevOps deployment and monitoring best practices strongly preferred.
- UML, TCL, Design Pattern
- Working knowledge of common network protocols.
我的联系方式 email@example.com QQ: 2316778268