招聘 [上海] 新兴创意营销公司寻找 Ruby on Rails Web developer
简而言之：一家新兴的年轻的活力十足的创意产业公司需要一名中英文优秀的 RUBY 程序员~！工作氛围轻松，不用打卡上下班，允许带植物，动物，人物一起工作。
Sinostrat Solutions is seeking a web developer proficient in Ruby on Rails to join our IT team. We provide a unique opportunity to participate in the further development of a fast growing Online platform and community that gathers thousands of Internet users to collect their opinions and behavior about their favorite brands. This online platform and community is called Mystery Netizen and can be viewed at http://www.mysterynetizen.com
Sinostrat Solutions is a Web Marketing and Web Development agency based in Shanghai, pioneer in Online Consumer Insight research for the greater China market. For the past year Sinostrat Solutions developed the first online platform dedicated to collecting internet users opinions about brands and where they receive great incentives from gifts to reputation.
The position being offered is a full time salaried position that requires you to be on site at the Sinostrat’s office in Shanghai. You will join our team to assist in the development of back end and front end of the Mystery Netizen application.
- Designing and developing the MVC architecture for a survey builder
- Designing and developing a dashboard where results from surveys are gathered and analyzed through charts, tables and graphs.
- Planning and discussing about new functionalities and features of the application
- Design and develop a web service for remote forms
- Improve the overall layout and User Interface design
- Writing easy to read and maintainable code
- Ability to work with a limited amount of Gem/Plugin dependencies
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Aptitude in communicating in English
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails (3.2 +)
- Strong understanding of the MVC architecture and RESTful design
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with distributed version control (such as git)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to learn on your own time
- Ability to take initiatives with good ideas.
Knowledge in HTML5, Responsive design, CSS & CSS3, PostgreSQL are a plus Experience with Twitter Bootstrap is a plus Experience with dedicated Rails hosting (VPS) is a plus
We require our participants to submit:
- A resume, preferably in English
- A portfolio of past and/or current works
And participate in an Interview held in our offices.
If you have built repositories on Github, you may provide us with your username.
If you recognize yourself in this job, you can send your CV + Motivation letter+ expecting salary at firstname.lastname@example.org