Who we are?
We are HSBC, which was founded in 1865 in Hongkong and Shanghai to finance trade between Asia and the West, today HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations serving around 38 million customers worldwide, we offer local bank serving for internaltional needs. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the world’s leading and most respected international bank.
What candidates we are looking for?
We are looking for forward-thinking, driving, perceptive and innovative talents who are dependable and open to different cultures.
Currently, we are having many hire count opened, we are recruiting Senior/Junior Engineers, QA Testers, Business Analyser etc...
For senior engineers our team are hiring, we want you master below skills:
- Good English communicate skills is essential, including written and oral in English
- Java 8, J2EE, Spring Framework, XML, XSD, Unit test automation skills is essential. Spring-boot is advantageous
- Experience of SQL and relational databases is essential and experience of Oracle advantageous.
- Experience of working in unix environments is essential.
- Experience of REST services is advantageous.
- Good understanding of working in Agile and DevOps environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery software development methods, including TDD and automated testing (including non-functional testing). Experience of working with Puppet/Ansible is advantageous
This is just one of our opening position. For more hire count, please contact us directly.
What you’ll be responsible?
- Understand the business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses.
- Build, deliver and test applications using Agile methodologies and perform regression testing on all devices.
- Mandatory to understand the security protocols as well as compliance and regulations.
- Understand the deployment procedure.
Where we work?
Guangzhou, Tianhe, Taikoohui
What we offer?
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career.
- We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits.
- Work with people globally, basically every team in HSBC is global team, you need to work with people in different region and different timezone.
- Training, we have well structured trainings, which could cover security, technical, comminucation, project management etc...
- Flexible work time
- Home office in HSBC
- Anuual Leave， take GCB 5 Level for example, you can have 20 days annual leave, if you take all the leaves together, and count in the weekends, you can take almost one month leave.
- We offer over average marketing level package for you.
- Canteen, variety of food for you, not free, but it's very cheap.
- About OT, normally, we never OT，except support team, and you can get paid once you have.
- Clubs, we have so many clubs in HSBC，tennis/badminton/basketball/football/dancing/singing/gym and so on, you can join any of them, as long as you get enough time.
- Activities, we have so many activities among clubs or when any festivals, below are some videos of our Annual Party 2017, hope it could give you a partial view of who we are:
- Mail to: email@example.com
- Wechat: boyishwei
Don't Hesitate to send us mails or drop us a message. If you don't try, you never know how good you are and could be...