Autodesk is working to help solve some of the world’s most complex design problems, from pressing ecological challenges to the development of scalable smart infrastructure; our design tools are behind stunning visual effects in movies such as Avatar. You may not realize it, but Autodesk is everywhere. If you’ve ever driven a stylish car, admired a towering skyscraper like Shanghai Tower, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what Autodesk customers can do with our software.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
You will be a part of a strategic team helping shape the long term company initiatives to secure Autodesk’s leadership in BIM360 area. You will work on a critical project that cover lots of new products and technologies, but majorly focus on architecting and developing cloud and web-based enterprise systems.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and debug according to requirements.
- Estimate time requirements for assigned projects. Deliver assignments on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards.
- Work as an integral member of a high performance team making an important individual contribution.
- Learn and investigate new technologies, and provide suggestions for making decisions.
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of development practices.
- Collaborate with extended team in the United States and other worldwide engineering sites.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience, at least 3 years in web/cloud development area.
- Deep knowledge on object-oriented design philosophy and software architecture.
- Experienced in AngularJS, React framework.
- Experienced in Ruby language.
- Experienced in Ruby On Rails framework.
- Good understanding about software development process, preferably with Agile Scrum
- Good speaking and written English.
薪资福利：基本年薪 25~40 万，基于个人工作经验，五险一金外加补充公积金和商业医疗保险
联系人： Jenny Lu
联系方式：021-38653285 [email protected]