招聘 [成都] Align Technology 隐适美 Ruby on Rails 工程师 2 名
About this opportunity
Align Technology Inc.爱齐科技是一家跨国公司，成立于1997年2月，总部位于加利福尼亚的圣何塞。其使命是成为创新牙齿矫正设备的主要供应商，我们的产品有隐形无托槽矫治器和口腔内扫描仪等。隐形无托槽矫治器品牌是Invisalign隐适美，是爱齐独家开发并拥有专利的产品，在全球100多个国家销售。我们专注于牙齿矫正领域，作为全世界隐形矫正技术的鼻祖和龙头，隐形牙齿矫正技术确保您的牙齿健康整洁和美丽。 Invisalign隐适美1998年通过美国食品药品管理局（FDA）标准，2000年在美国纳斯达克上市。
Align Technology is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align Technology is looking for a Software Engineer as part of the growing web development team in APAC. This exciting role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
This role will be part of Align Technology goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) and 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers. We would love you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 5.4 Million Smiles.
The Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining web/software applications for APAC. As a Software Engineer, the candidate will be a strong contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate on architecture, design, and implementation of these applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience building innovative web applications in Heroku or similar using Ruby on Rails.
Ruby on Rails Developer 后端开发工程师 （2名）
坐标 - 成都IFS
In this role, you will…
• Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of integrations and enterprise services in Ruby on Rails Heroku platform.
• Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of Ruby on Rails Restful API best practices for enterprises services.
• Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications.
• Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
• Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and Web Service integration APIs using Ruby on Rails technologies.
• Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
• Contributing to the design, implementation and documentation of various software modules
• Designs, codes and debugs applications in various software languages. Integrates software with existing systems.
• Work with various vendors and internal marketing team.
• Other duties may be assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
• BS/MS degree or equivalent years of experience
• 5-8 years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in Ruby on Rails, Java, and/or C#, .NET
• At least 3 years proven experience with Ruby on Rail development in a Linux/Unix environment
• Expertise with Ruby on Rail architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
• Strong PostgreSQL and MySQL skills including database design and optimization
• Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, and useful Design Patterns
• Experience with Build Management, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, and Release Management activities
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
• Experience in using Git source control
• Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
• Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Experience with cloud based infrastructure (Heroku, Amazon) a must
五险一金 + 商业保险 + 带薪年假13天 + 年度体检 + 年终奖金 + 出国年会...