招聘 [大连 / 伦敦] Fidelity International 招聘 2 名资深 Ruby (Could DevOps 团队)
关于 Fidelity International:
Fidelity 是一家私有的独立公司，提供世界一流的投资解决方案。致力于提供投资专业知识，技术和服务创新，帮助客户实现其财务目标。 Fidelity 始创于 1969 年，是亚太地区经验最丰富的全球投资专家之一。从在东京的第一个办事处，已经扩展到澳大利亚，中国大陆，香港，韩国，新加坡和台湾。 Fidelity 大连 IT 中心支持亚太业务，与英国，印度科技中心合作达到全球化技术团队合作。已完成技术影响业务的战略目标。
简历投递: email@example.com /猎头的邮箱 或直接联系我 +86 (0) 21 6179 9843
Position: AWS/Cloud Ops – Ruby
Report Line: Director of Cloud (Product Owner) in London
Title: Senior Consultant (Potential Tech Leader in Dalian)
Location: Software Park, Dalian
Be responsible for engineering & supporting the Fidelity AWS Core Cloud Services delivered as part of the SIMTech Cloud initiative and the long term ownership of their strategic development. As a key member of a global extreme agile programming team aligned to the AWS Cloud Product Owner, you will offer best practise trusted advisor consultancy to enable effective adoption of AWS services whilst ensuring quality MVP deliverables for a robust, automated and innovative evolving Production service.
- Proficient in at least 3 different languages (ideally Ruby, Go, Python) focusing on delivering services that are loosely coupled, highly scalable & codes
- Excellent knowledge of creating & managing continuous delivery pipelines enabling continuous integration using test driven development with high coverage in a multi-tenant, full stack Production enterprise cloud configuration where rolling intra-day upgrades are BAU, security & audit requirements are met by default.
- A technical, pragmatic leader & coach for best practise agile Kanban based Product teams using pointed MVP value add stories enabling rapid agile delivery to our customers. Demonstrative effective problem solving skills across the entire stack using traditional RCA methods rather than just relying on tools.
- Full transparency of work with others to ensure maximum knowledge transfer & collaboration across the global teams. Highly motivated team player that forms strong relationships with colleagues with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, although Hindi, Chinese & Japanese very useful.
- A keen evangelist with interests in technology, security, cloud native application development and an active open source contributor & public speaker.
- Global team work, opportunity to do training and business trip in UK
- Senior and professional leader and peers in Ruby and AWS
- Relocation bonus, annual bonus, supplement medical insurance, Bonus for top performers
- Band: Architect/Tech leader level