mina-laravel 提供 laravel:build_assets 这个 task 来智能 build 静态文件 (当静态文件没有更新时跳过)
gem install mina-laravel
After installation, create a file in the root directory of your project called
Note: Mina uses the command
mina init to create a config file at
config/deploy.rb, but laravel use the
Config directory to hold configurations.
To avoid problems we recommend using
Minafile instead of
require 'mina/git' require 'mina-laravel' # Basic settings: # domain - The hostname to SSH to. # deploy_to - Path to deploy into. # repository - Git repo to clone from. (needed by mina/git) # branch - Branch name to deploy. (needed by mina/git) set :user, 'deploy' set :domain, 'antesky.com' set :deploy_to, '/home/deploy/www/App' set :repository, 'firstname.lastname@example.org:someone/App.git' set :branch, 'master' set :shared_paths, ['.env', 'storage', 'vendor', 'node_modules', 'public/uploads'] desc "Deploys the current version to the server." task :deploy => :environment do deploy do invoke :'git:clone' invoke :'deploy:link_shared_paths' queue 'composer install' queue 'php artisan migrate --force' invoke :'laravel:build_assets' invoke :'deploy:cleanup' to :launch do queue 'composer dumpautoload' queue 'php artisan optimize' end end end
Tail log from server
To list all tasks.
Contributing to mina-laravel
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2015 kikyous.