Senior Front-end Engineer
Applicable via email (Cathy.Caiyq AT EF.com)
EF LABS has over two hundred technicians, we're usually referred to as a large tech-startup, with plenty of resources and expectations from EF Education First cooperation, and we're here changing the future of online education. Our front-end technology team remains still micro with around just twenty, while the presence of us is already huge - www.englishtown.com site that wins 9 million language learners' satisfaction. Most significantly, products are always not our only concern, it forms a company culture here that encourages both individual mind and collaborative thinking, innovation and openness that cultivates a bunch of high-quality open source projects out of daily crunch, range from browser crafts like TroopJS, Gudstrap, to emerging server platform that augments vert.x and nodeJS.
And to follow us on Github:
- Develop compelling user interface with latest web technologies that delivers the best online learning experience.
- Collaborate with product manager, co-developers and quality assurance to achieve team goal.
- Participant in our company's open source strategies and contributions that cultivates technologies and develop relationships.
Your Must have:
- Problem-solving skills backed by a solid knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality web products.
- Strong teamwork and communication skill using English as a working language.
- Fluent in Web standards and building solutions using semantic markup
- Passion for creating great user experiences in collaboration with UI designers
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or other related major
- Familiar with Git version control system.
- Browser compatibility awareness.
- Proven open-source contribution on Github.
- Comfortable with working on *nix.
- Cutting edge browser technology experiences on HTML5 and CSS3.
- Effective performance profiling and optimization skill.
- Test-driven development and strong sense of neat code.
- Experience working in agile methodologies like Scrum
In turns we offered:
- Competitive salary in Shanghai that scales with your ability.
- Aware-winning working environment that comforts you with unlimited supplying of drink, snacks and cakes.
- Yearly off-site abroad traveling opportunity, weekly badminton field and daily pin-pong table.
- Opportunity to work with top-notch developers who lives in a diversity of cultures came from all across the world.
- A close breath of the world-class open source technologies, through free attendance to hackathon, tech salon and web conferences.